Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

 Tag: Crab colored painting,crab using markers, Crabs colored painting, crab colored

Crab colored painting - crab using markers | Morgan Fisher

 Tag: Crab colored painting,crab using markers, Crabs colored painting, crab colored

crab colored painting


I have a friend, who admires me because I have many hobbies, although I am not good at it, cooking, photography, blogging, and video recording. And she just likes to spend money. She doesn't know what her hobbies are - oh eating is a hobby. So far I have always looked at people who are better than me, more colorful than me and see myself as extremely inferior. But after meeting her, I saw a world outside the box that I had been in the box for so long. I hate that God hasn't given me more so I can do everything. I've been avoiding facing myself for various reasons. Confrontation is difficult and terrible. Since I met her, and of course through the things I have learned from God, I have gradually become grateful and come to terms with my own shortcomings. I am grateful that God has given me gifts like crab using markers,  giving me a messy world for me to organizing, learning, and creating.

I want to share those things with you.

0 coment�rios: