Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

 I don't know, for some reason I love looking at the sky, and sometimes I take pictures of it. This is a photo I took a long time ago, a...

Beautiful blue sky photography - Sky and tree | Morgan Fisher

 I don't know, for some reason I love looking at the sky, and sometimes I take pictures of it. This is a photo I took a long time ago, at my grandfather's grave.

Tag : sky photo,sky photography,blue sky photography,beautiful sky photos,cloudy sky images,blue sky photo,sky wallpaper, tree and sky photos,tree and sky


Beautiful blue sky photography - Sky and tree - original

Beautiful blue sky photography - Sky and tree - Sunscreen filter - I choose Sunscreen filter for this photo because it make this photo look more mystical. 

Any filter will lose the natural and realistic side of the original. So I think if you wanna use any filter, the color just do it a little. Even we like the mystical, colorful, cinematic photos, but sometimes we really want to be close to the sky and nature. That's the reason some people choose computer background is a real sky. suncreen filter - blue sky photo - I like more than original - but I think original more attract me than suncreen filter photo.


0 coment�rios: