Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

 This is the first video that I shoot in ASMR and macro mode. How clumsy. It took me a while to clean my laptop, edit videos, and remove noi...

Video ASMR macro cleaning laptop | Morgan Fisher

 This is the first video that I shoot in ASMR and macro mode. How clumsy. It took me a while to clean my laptop, edit videos, and remove noise.

I'm not a laptop fanatic. My brother is not a clean junkie, but he cleans the laptop and keyboard extremely strictly. Scrub each key, then dry, and after that reattach. Unbelievable! My passion is not computers, I am just passionate about photography, especially macro photography. The video is quite long. Hope you enjoy my cleaning time - ASMR video and macro


Tag: asmr clean laptop,asmr macro clean laptop,asmr macro lens,ASMR schone laptop
,ASMR macro schone laptop,ASMR ren bærbar computer
,ноутбук ASMR 


0 coment�rios: