Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

 Tag: Porcelain turtle, Porcelain turtle macro, Porcelain turtle photo, ceramic turtle, ceramic turtle macro, ceramic turtle photo, ceramic ...

Macro Ceramic Turtle and the story of the things you once owned in your life | Morgan Fisher

 Tag: Porcelain turtle, Porcelain turtle macro, Porcelain turtle photo, ceramic turtle, ceramic turtle macro, ceramic turtle photo, ceramic turtle photos

ceramic turtle


Macro Ceramic Turtle and the story of the things you once owned in your life

When I look at this photo, I realize I've probably lost a lot of things in my entire life. I used to own an old book about amazing trips, with yellowed pages and excellent content. I once owned a metal cat that had a hole in the back to put a metal rod in - it was like a sword but it wasn't - it was more like a card. You must be like me, we once owned something, curious, interesting, unique... and we lost it.

But we still accept it. So the lesson here, is not how precious the item is, can you buy it again or not, but that you accept that I may lose something in my life, no matter what.

The turtle in the picture means a lot to me. I was very interested and took a picture of this turtle under a star fruit tree. The moderate light of midday and the foliage blocking the blazing sun made the photo moderately bright and pleasing to the eye. Yes, I lost my ceramic turtle, I still have its photo in the end.

Loss makes us sad, however, knowing in advance the law of nature - loss - makes us understand how much we need to appreciate the present. Wish us always HAVE our present!


0 coment�rios: