Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

  Be a good product or be eliminated. I always thought that I had to become a "useful" person, if no I would be eliminated. I got ...

Become A good product or Be eliminated - Cotton swabs - storytellers through pictures | Morgan Fisher

 Cotton swabs,  Cotton swabs macro, macro photography, macro photo, micro photography, macro images, photography close up, macro shot,

Be a good product or be eliminated. I always thought that I had to become a "useful" person, if no I would be eliminated. I got that fear and grew like a tree without nutrients. Have you heard of natural elimination? If you're really bad, you've been refreshed with a brand new version - it's meant to die. What you eat determines your health, what you nourish your soul determines the nature of your soul. Therefore, consider and cook a good soup of porridge, because you deserve it. Remember, if you're such bad, you were eliminated. But so far you haven't been eliminated, you must be a great version, just you are a little different from the others. 


0 coment�rios: