Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

 

Kitten warms in the firelight - storytellers through pictures | Morgan Fisher

 cat photo



 When you were a child, did you ever dream of becoming something? like becoming a bird in the sky, becoming a fish swim in the water, or at least, you want to become an adult. I've always been like that, wishing to be something, someone, I didn't stop until I came to this place. This is the vipassana meditation center in Ho Chi Minh city. If you are living in a bustling city like Ho Chi Minh City then perhaps this place will become the place where the clock slows down. You will feel that the life of the nuns in the temple is very boring, walking, eating, planting trees, raising dogs and cats... The place where I can awake is a place where I don't need to do anything, don't have to be anything, anyone, a rather boring place, but very warm. I realized that I look like the cat in the photo I took.


0 coment�rios: